Two giraffes were captured on video fighting in the Kruger National Park recently it what was a ‘neck of a fight’!
By: Garrin Lambley
Although giraffes don’t fight often, when they do it usually involves two males swinging their heads into each other like wrecking balls.
More often than not it doesn’t end in tragedy, more a case of a bruised ego.
- SEE: First leopard spotted on KZN College Estate
- Watch: CROCODILE spotted in small Mpumalanga town amid floods
- Bob the sea turtle returns to the ocean after 8 years at Two Oceans Aquarium – PICTURES
- LOVE South Africa? Here are five places you MUST visit
- Cheetah conservation: SA sends four cheetahs to Mozambique
- Rhinos overcome extinction and return to Mozambique