Situated just outside of rugged Oudtshoorn in the Western Cape province, you will find the one-of-a-kind Cango Wildlife Ranch and Conservation Centre.
The ranch was created as a safe place for animals and to allow people to enjoy and learn about them at the same time. A step into the wild side of life, the ranch is a must-see for the whole family! Here are a few reasons why you should visit…
Animals at Cango Wildlife Ranch
There is a long list of magnificent wild animals for visitors to see. Here are just some of the animals you can check out at Cango Wildlife Ranch:
ALSO READ: Five things to do along the famous Route 62
There are so many fun-filled animal-centred activities to get up to when you visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch:
- Cheetahland – Get really close to one of the big cats.
- Amazonia Rainforest – See some of the most beautiful birdlife in Africa.
- Lemur Falls – Experience the adorable lemurs up close.
- Snake Park – Get up close and personal with some of the most dangerous snakes in the world.
- Valley of Ancients – Explore some of the ranch’s most ancient buildings.
Kid-zone at Cango Wildlife Ranch
This one is for the kiddos! Cango Wildlife Ranch offers children a fun-filled play area with so much to entertain them, including:
- A waterpark
- Jumping castle
- Playground area
If you are keen to spend an extra rand, the park also offers you an array of exclusive VIP tours and activities.
- Standard tour – with your personal tour guide.
- Behind the scenes – see what goes on in the background to keep the animals happy and safe.
- Full House – Experience all the above and much, much more.
The Cango Wildlife Ranch is definitely one for the bucket list and is able to combine conservation and family fun into one!