Stretched across the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces, the Timbavati Nature Reserve can be found on the western border of the well-known Kruger National Park. The reserve is huge and has something for everyone!
The reserve does not only offer you a breathtaking place to stay but also offers you an array of adventurous activities to participate in…we’ve got you covered!
Timbavati offers its guests a choice between two lovely accommodation types:
- The Ndebele Chalets – decorated in the beautiful Ndebele traditional print with thatch roofs; and
- Glamping tents – fully equipped tents that are already set up and ready for you to stay in.
Along with the beautiful and cosy accommodation types, the resort provides the following amenities for your convenience:
- Laundry service;
- MTN, Vodacom, and Cell C reception;
- Swimming pool;
- Free WiFi Available;
- Lounging area;
- Curio shop;
- Babysitting per request; and
- Car hire available on request.
The activities at Timbavati Reserve are tailored to those who are in love with all things nature and culture and there is definitely something to do for the entire family. The following activities are available at the reserve:
- Horseback safari;
- Boat cruise;
- Panaroma Route (full day);
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre;
- Kinyonga Reptile Centre;
- Hoedspruit endangered Wildlife Centre;
- Hot air balloon;
- Micro light flights; and
Also Read: Where to stay in the Kruger National Park